Monday, March 8, 2010

Greetings from Mr. Kevin Cisse.

Greetings from Mr. Kevin Cisse.

 

Dear Friend,

 

For your kind attention, I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of (US$6,200,000.00 M) to your personal bank account for the benefit of both of us.

 

This is a genuine business transaction, only I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner as required in my bank law, you will stand before my bank as the beneficiary to this money, that is the reason why I have decided to contact you in this manner, to assist me actualising this business, and also to share the benefit together with me.

 

You will be entitled to have 30 % of this money as a foreign partner, since you will provide an account where this money will be transferred to, while 70 % will be for me, by indicating your interest on assurance of trust, I will send you the full details on how this business will be executed.

 

Please keep this proposal as a top secret between both of us, and delete it immediately in your email box, if you are not interested for the business. I will be looking forward for your urgent response.

 

Best regards,

Mr. Kevin Cisse.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment